The MISSION of the Municipality of Springfield Community Services Department is to provide innovative health, recreation and wellness opportunities for the residents of Springfield. As a department, we will endeavour to deliver diverse and enriching programming to people of all ages and abilities through the creation and maintenance of high quality programs, facilities and community special events.
Municipality of Springfield Community Services Department Objectives:
- Provision of well maintained, safe and accessible parks, green spaces, and recreation facilities
- Delivery of efficient services to Springfield residents regardless of income, background or ability
- Effective and responsive strategic planning for both the short and long-term needs of Springfield residents
- Continually strive to improve existing facilities while seeking opportunities for future development
- Create and foster constructive partnerships with diverse array of Springfield community clubs and committees towards improving the quality of life for all residents
Fall is over, but the fun continues. The Community Services Department is pleased to offer a variety of winter programs. Community members of all ages can enjoy a range of fun, interactive and hands on programs this fall. Programs range from Valentine’s and Easter themed activities to Jr. Cooking programs, kids gym nights, In-Service Days, Archery, Seniors Outings and more.
2019 Winter Program Package - Registration begins 9:00am, Monday, January 7, 2019