The Planning Department is located at 686 Main Street, Oakbank. To contact our office call 204-444-3824, our fax number is 204-444-7440. Regular Hours of Operation: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday to Friday
Planning matters are presented to Council on the 4th Thursday of each month 6:00 p.m. (generally but subject to some scheduling changes)
- Dan Doucet - Development Officer
- Gerry Gray - Building Inspector
- Brad Hlady - Building Inspector
- Christina Discher - Building Technician
- Johanne Marin - Planning Assistant
- Amber Bell - Receptionist
PUBLIC HEARINGS UNDER THE PLANNING ACT - to Council Planning Meeting
Participation for Public Hearings via Zoom Meeting is highly recommended due to the new Covid-19 restrictions.
The log in information is provided on the agenda - If you wish to attend in person, please RSVP Johanne at firstname.lastname@example.org. For any questions please contact Johanne at 204-444-7354.
- Public Hearings for CONDITIONAL USE - February 25, 2021
- Public Hearings for VARIATION - February 25, 2021
- Public Hearing for Re-Zoning - February 25, 2021
- Public Hearing for Subdivision - February 25, 2021