The Planning Department is located at 686 Main Street, Oakbank. To contact our office call 204-444-3824, our fax number is 204-444-7440.
Hours of Operation are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m Monday to Friday.
Planning matters are presented to Council on the 4th Thursday of each month 6:00 p.m. (generally but subject to some scheduling changes)
- Dan Doucet - Development Officer
- Gerry Gray - Building Inspector
- Brad Hlady - Building Inspector
- Christina Discher - Building Technician
- Johanne Marin - Planning Assistant
- Amber Bell - Receptionist
- Martin Sandhurst - Planner of Economic Development
Business Permits and Applications
Building Application Forms - If you are not the land owner, a letter of Authorization will be required
Part 3 Application Form - For structures over 600㎡
Electronically filled forms can be sent to Christina Discher - Building Technician
PUBLIC HEARINGS UNDER THE PLANNING ACT - to Council Planning Meeting
Participation for Public Hearings via Zoom Meeting is still available. The log in information is provided on the agenda. For any questions please contact Johanne at 204-444-7354.
- Public Hearings for VARIATION - January 19, 2023
- Public Hearings for CONDITIONAL USE - January 19, 2023